[HFDlist] Halloween Party

cborowy at holdenma.gov cborowy at holdenma.gov
Mon Oct 29 17:27:28 EDT 2018

  Hello Everyone,

The Halloween Party is STILL ON. I have confirmed with members of the
department that we will still be able to have it. I also spoke with
numerous members of the department who voiced there concerns about
cancelling the event. It will still be held from 5:30 -7pm. The
following members are gathering the following supplies:

Chuck: Music/Lighting
Ryan: Decorations
Brendon: Decorations
Montiverdi: Candy

There are many people who were still planning on attending this event,
including many children. It will still be a fun time and if you would
like to help out please call my cell phone directly. Thank you for you
time and I hope to see everyone tomorrow.

Chuck
508-414-1651