[HFDlist] HQ gear lockers and locker room

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Nov 28 16:23:28 UTC 2018

All:

If you are assigned a gear locker at HQ and have multiplied yourself
into an adjacent locker, please consolidate your items into your
origianlly assigned locker.  If you have a set of gear at HQ but this
is not a primary station assignment, please consolidate your items
with someone else in that same situation.  We will be opening up
lockers to assign to new members.  Please have this completed by next
Wednesday 12/5 otherwise, we will do it for you on Thurdsay 12/6.
Also, we will be installing a new bank of full size lockers in the
mens locker room to accomodate the new staff.  If you have items in
the small lockers upper #'s 007-015 and lower #'s 032-040, please be
prepared to relocate to another open locker over the next couple of
months.

Thanks:

14C
Fire Chief