[HFDlist] Annual Safety and Survival Dinner Seminar

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Nov 2 08:32:01 EDT 2018

All:

The annual District 8 seminar is 11/15 at the Manor Restauarant in
West Boylston.  This years speaker is Michael Flanagan from MA
Department of Labor Standards.  He will be reveiwing the upcoming OSHA
compliance issues for the fire service.  Anyone interested in
attending please email me by Thursday 11/8 so we can get the
registrations in.  There will be no tickets sold at the door.

Thanks:

Russ

DISTRICT 8 MUTUAL AID ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL SAFETY AND SURVIVAL DINNER SEMINAR

/OSHA Compliance and the Fire Service/

Featured Speaker – Michael Flanagan
Manager of Safety and Health Programs
MA Department of Labor Standards

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15TH
The Manor Restaurant
42 West Boylston St., West Boylston
Social hour begins at 6:00pm – dinner and speaker to follow
Fire Chief