[HFDlist] Captain Promotion

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Jun 20 14:58:49 EDT 2018

All:

I am pleased to announce that as of 7/1/2018, LT. Bob Connor will be
promoted to the rank of Captain.  This promotion will get the department
back to 2 Captains and increase the command staff which strengthens our
incident command structure.  Captain Connor, along with his shift
duties, will be taking on the management of all our department equipment
and will oversee the firefighters who are in charge of equipment groups
such as SCBA, Turnout gear etc.  Please wish him good luck in his new role.

Thanks:

14C

Fire Chief