[HFDlist] Shrewsbury Street Hydrants

Ryan Mouradian rmouradian at holdenma.gov
Thu Jul 19 15:10:48 EDT 2018

All,

As of this afternoon, the hydrants on Shrewsbury Street between the
Holden & Chapel Intersection and Doyle Road have been activated.   The
temporary hydrants have been bagged and the new hydrants were unbagged.
Keep in mind there are hydrants in some new locations, but I don't
believe any of the existing locations changed, we just added a couple
more.  Although this project has created a lot of traffic and headaches
for some, we just about doubled our flow rate through that particular
section!

Between Main Street and the Holden & Chapel intersection we will still
need to use the temporary hydrants.

Let me know if you have any questions.

--
Ryan S. Mouradian, P.E.