[HFDlist] 2018 Fire Training Schedule

jpoznanski at holdenma.gov jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Mon Jan 1 11:06:22 EST 2018

Hello all,

I hope everyone had a happy and healthy holiday season! Here is the
2018 Department Training Schedule. The mandatory SCBA confidence
course will be totally different than the past years, mostly due to
the fact that we lost our training building (Reed's). The course will
now be @ HQ and is geared towards improving YOUR confidence in your
ability to stay calm while being challenged in a safe environment. In
an interest of time and money, the fulltime crews will complete on
duty. The remaining 25 members will be placed in groups of 4/5 every
hour over the 2 nights. Please email me the night in which you want to
attend and I will assign times. Please email wether you want 1/16 or
2/6 by 1/9 @ 1700hrs. We will have multiple skills stations set up
during the SCBA course for those not doing the SCBA course, so please
feel free to come and sharpen up those skills Any questions please ask.

Note: Schedule is subject to change. All members will be notified with
any change to the schedule.

Happy New Year!!
Josh

Joshua Poznanski