[HFDlist] Worcester LODD

ssmith at holdenma.gov ssmith at holdenma.gov
Mon Dec 10 21:39:22 UTC 2018

Good Evening,

The Chief and I would like to express our gratitude to the crews that
responded to Worcester on Sunday. These are tough and stressful
incidents. You handled yourselves professionally and represented the
Holden Fire Department admirably. Thank You

The services for FF Roy have been posted- Calling hours will be held
at St. Johns Catholic Church on Friday December 14th from 4-8pm.
Funeral Services will be held on Saturday December 15th at 10am.

As in the past, we have offered Worcester Fire any support they may
need. At this time, no official requests been made, but we are looking
at what services we could provided if asked.

Please call me or email me your availability for Friday Evening and
Saturday if your able to:

Work/ Cover a shift here in Holden
Provide coverage in the City (engine or Tower)
Helping out with Santa deliveries here in Holden.

Thank You
Sean

Sean Smith
Deputy Chief