[HFDlist] Animal Rescue League Calendar

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Thu Aug 30 13:42:01 EDT 2018

 From FF/EMT David Chapin:

Hello everyone,
The Worcester Animal Rescue League has approached the Holden Fire
Department for their annual "Emergency Responders" calendar. This year
the photo shoot is going to be at Holden Fire HQs on Sunday, September
23rd. In this calendar they take pictures of first responders along with
pets that have been adopted through their organization. In the past they
have used Holden Fire Department members as well as some Worcester FFs.
If anyone has a pet that was adopted from the Worcester Animal Rescue
League and would like to feature them in the calendar feel free to let
me know. This year they are opening up to the police as well. (Picture
sites to include Dunkin Donuts and/or Donut Kitchen.)They are looking
for any interested members that would like to be in it. Once the
calendar is complete and ready to be released, they host a calendar
release party which is a fun time.

Anyone interested please let me know so I can give them a head count.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Dave Chapin