[HFDlist] Fwd: EMT Course

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Aug 17 12:45:44 EDT 2018

All:

Please see the below information for an EMT course starting in
Leicester in September.  The class is run by Gregg Sculthorpe and he
is offering a special rate for Holden Firefighters.  As we have talked
about in the past, EMS is becoming more of a need in town and EMT
certification will be a  major factor moving forward.  If you have any
interest, this would be a good opportunity and it is not far away from
Holden.

Thanks:

14C
----- Forwarded message from gsculthorpe at holdenma.gov -----