[HFDlist] Fwd: Tanker Shuttle Drill in Paxton 8-20-2018

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Aug 14 07:57:32 EDT 2018

Anyone interested in attending this drill in Paxton with E4 please let
me know.

Thanks:

Russ

----- Forwarded message from Mike Pingitore
<mpingitore at townofpaxton.net> -----
   Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 14:44:01 +0000
   From: Mike Pingitore <mpingitore at townofpaxton.net>
Subject: Tanker Shuttle Drill in Paxton 8-20-2018
     To: rdjpw at charter.net, RParsons at spencerma.gov,
rhall at holdenma.gov, rrogowski at townofbarre.com,
firechief at oakham-ma.gov, Seth Knipe <sknipe at rutlandfd.us>,
firechief at newbraintree.org
     Cc: Chief Jay Conte <chiefconte at hotmail.com>

   Good Morning Chiefs,

   On Monday August 20th, 2018 the Paxton will be conducting a Tanker
Shuttle Drill on Pierce Circle in Paxton. We are looking to get as
many of our second and third alarm mutual aid tankers for the is
drill. We will be starting the drill around 1830 hours and calling
your community shortly there after requesting your Tanker should you
choose to take part in this drill. We are requesting you be dispatched
from your station and respond with the flow of traffic to give us a
real-world simulation for timing purposes. If this is something your
department can participate in, please let either Chief Conte or myself
know by Friday August 17th. Chief Conte 508-981-3400
chiefconte at hotmail.com, or Assistant Chief Mike Pingitore 508-579-7164
mpingitore at townofpaxton.net.

   Thank you and stay safe.

   -Mike