[HFDlist] Fwd: Protocol Changes

enaiman at holdenma.gov enaiman at holdenma.gov
Thu Apr 12 10:12:29 EDT 2018

FYI -- See attached regarding wording changes to STP 2018.

Thanks.

----- Forwarded message from Deb Foss <dfoss at cmemsc.org> -----
   Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:41:47 -0400
   From: Deb Foss <dfoss at cmemsc.org>
Subject: Protocol Changes
     To: Deb Foss <dfoss at cmemsc.org>

   Good Morning,

   On Thursday April 5, 2018, OEMS released an update to the 2018
protocols. The change chart is attached. These changes affect multiple
pages but are small in the amount of wording that changes. In an
effort to avoid waste of the recently printed 2018.1 STP books, CMEMSC
has designed and printed labels that can be affixed to the current
books to effectively include these changes. We are offering them for
$1/per sheet, to cover the cost of printing. Each sheet provides
enough labels to update all effected protocols in one book.

   /Tina Dixson/

   Education Director

   AHA Training Center Coordinator

   NRAEMT, ProBoard Fire/EMS Instructor I/II

   CENTRAL MA EMS CORP.

   361 Holden Street

   Holden, MA 01520

   508-854-0111 Office

   508-853-3672 Fax

   508-854-0100 CMED

   978-660-7548 Cell

   www.cmemsc.org

privileged material. Any review, transmission, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.

----- End forwarded message -----
  Ethan Naiman
EMS Coordinator
Holden, Ma 01520