[HFDlist] Preschool and Elementary School visits

cborowy at holdenma.gov cborowy at holdenma.gov
Tue Sep 19 14:06:52 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

I have been in contact with the elementary schools and most of the
preschool/daycares about our annual fire safety visits. I am looking
for 2-3 people for each day who are interested in helping out with the
visits. The elementary schools will be all day visits consisting of
(6) 45 minute sessions, one for each grade K-5. The daycare/preschools
will be about an hour visit with a demo of the fire truck. Attached is
the list of dates, times and locations that I have confirmed on the
schedule. Let me know if you would like to help out, please include in
the email the dates and times you are interested in. These details
will be paid by the SAFE budget. Thanks for your time and assistance.

Chuck Borowy
SAFE Coordinator