[HFDlist] MIke's Family

Jack Chandler JChandler at holdenma.gov
Fri Sep 8 14:10:31 EDT 2017

I'm pleased to share the following from Mike's Family. I was great to
see such a good turn out for him at both the calling hours and the funeral!

Great job by all for stepping up!

14C

Dear Chief Chandler: On behalf of my family, I want to personally thank
you, your officers, and all the members of your department for rendering
honors to my brother, Michael. I was overwhelmed by your reverence and
respect for Mike. Please convey my thanks to those firefighters from
other departments both in and out of state.Yes, it is true that Mike
considered your department his "second family." Also, please convey my
appreciation to Lt. Eric Fasshauer and the color guard. May God protect
all of you as you protect life and property.  Most sincerely and in
appreciation,  Steve Rosen and family.

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (508-210-5650), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.