[HFDlist] New Lieutenants

Chief Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Wed Oct 18 16:05:37 EDT 2017

I would like to announce the Dennis Carlson and Ryan Mouradian have earned the position of lieutenant for the Holden Fire Department. The positions will be effective November 1st.

This was a lengthy and involved process. One of the most intense that we have ever done. I would like to thank all the candidates that went through it as it was a lot of work for everyone.

I would also like to Thank Russ for putting it all together. It was a long process but I think the responsibility of the positions warrants it.

Congratulations to everyone involved!

Sent from my iPhone, Jack