[HFDlist] New Engine 2

ssmith at holdenma.gov ssmith at holdenma.gov
Wed Nov 29 18:13:52 EST 2017

Good Evening,

I am happy to report that the new Engine 2 has been delivered. Over
the next few weeks, equipment will be installed/ mounted. Driver/
Operator training will also be taking place shortly; We will get the
dates out as soon as they are confirmed.

I understand the excitement that a new truck brings!! But PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE refrain from operating the vehicle/ equipment until you
are trained. As with any new truck, there are intricacies and
operation procedures that need to be followed. For example, there is a
specific start up procedure for the vehicle that if not done
correctly, will cause a check engine light.

Sean

Sean Smith
Captain
(508)210-5650/ Fax (508)210-5657