[HFDlist] Fwd: Boston Bruins Foundation - 2nd Annual BFit First Responder Challenge/The Hundred Club of Mass.

Jack Chandler JChandler at holdenma.gov
Tue Nov 14 16:20:13 EST 2017

FYI,

14C

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Boston Bruins Foundation - 2nd Annual BFit First Responder
Challenge/The Hundred Club of Mass.
Date: 	Tue, 14 Nov 2017 20:57:28 +0000
From: 	Janice Anderson <janderson at 100clubmass.org>
To: 	Janice Anderson <janderson at 100clubmass.org>

The Hundred Club is once again partnering with the Boston Bruins
Foundation to hold the 2^nd Annual BFit First Responder Challenge at the
TD Garden on Sunday, January 28, 2018.

All funds raised to benefit The Hundred Club of Mass., Inc.

Last year’s Event was a tremendous success in raising $130,000 for the
Club to continue to carry out its mission of supporting the families of
our fallen heroes throughout the Commonwealth.

We are encouraging all first responders, their families and friends to
come and support a great cause.  This year we have a civilian category
that will enable our “Friends of First Responders” to come and
participate and raise money as well.

Attached is the flyer for the event and you can also go to
www.bostonbruins.com/firstresponderchallenge
<http://www.bostonbruins.com/firstresponderchallenge> to learn more and
sign up.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Janice M. Anderson

Assistant to the President
The Hundred Club of Mass., Inc.