[HFDlist] EMS Coordinator

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed May 31 14:49:34 EDT 2017

All:

First off, for those who do not know, Dave Russo has stepped down as the
EMS Coordinator for Holden Fire.  I would like to take this opportunity
to thank him for a job well done over the last 5 years in the position.
He has taken the role and expanded it to include community CPR training
to the public, town employees and the school district.  We have also
benefited through his tireless efforts to keep our service and equipment
on the cutting edge of EMS.

On that note, I would like to announce that Ethan Naiman will be taking
on the EMS Coordinator role starting July 1.  Ethan will bring a new
vision to the position both in continuing what has been started along
with expanding it into the future.  As our EMS service continues to
grow, this position will become an even more important management role
and we wish Ethan the best of luck. Anyone who has any interest in
becoming an EMT or becoming involved in the EMS service please contact
Ethan once he begins his new role.

Thanks:

C2

Deputy Chief