[HFDlist] Fwd: AFBA flyer for Feb 21

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Fri Feb 17 13:42:42 EST 2017

At the beginning of training Tuesday there will be a short presentation
on free and low cost life insurance that is now available to public
safety personnel.

14C

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
Ph: 508-210-5650
Fax: 508-210-5667
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (508-210-5650), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.