[HFDlist] T-shirts

Heidi Lafleur-Mcalice hmcalice at holdenma.gov
Mon Dec 11 10:50:42 EST 2017

To Those Interested,

For those who had interest or those now interested, I will be placing
the order today for t-shirts and sweatshirts.  I will offer the
following 4 colors: dark grey, red, navy and pink.  The scramble and
print on back will be in white.  The toddler sizes will have no print on
the back as it won't fit.  The expected time of receipt is December 21.

If you want to order something I will need:

quantity in size (please specify adult, youth or toddler)
color
long sleeve, short sleeve, hooded sweatshirt or crew sweatshirt.

Price will depend on the quantity of items ordered as a whole.  I will
estimate

s/s t-shirt-$12

l/s t-shirt-$15

sweatshirt-$20-$25

I NEED TO PLACE THE ORDER TODAY TO GET THEM IN BY DECEMBER 21, SO I WILL
NEED THIS INFORMATION BY 2:00 TODAY.  IF YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME ALL OF THE
ABOVE INFORMATION YOU ARE ALL SET.

thank you,
Heidi