[HFDlist] Firefighter Cancer Awareness class 12/5

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Dec 5 09:20:01 EST 2017

All:

Tonight we are hosting the Mass Fire Academy Firefighter Cancer
Awareness program here at HQ at our normal training time.  This is a
very important class for each individual firefighter who is part of this
department as it shows the cancer and health risks we face in the fire
service today and it assists you in knowing how to provide for your own
health and wellness.  Firefighter health and wellness is and will be an
important topic as we move forward, so please try and attend this
training tonight if possible.

Thanks:

C2

Deputy Chief