[HFDlist] Uniforms

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Thu Aug 31 11:33:00 EDT 2017

All:

Per 14C, anyone who does not have a Class A currently will not be able
to get one in time for the funeral due to the fact that it takes a month
or two to order and receive them.  The parameter for being issued a
Class A is a minimum of 1 year on the department, completion of the Fire
Academy or equivalent and FF I/II certification.  If anyone has met
these requirements and does not have a Class A, please email Leah so
that we may put together a list for future purchase.  Please remember
that this is all budget dependent so they will be issued by
seniority/date of hire.  The Class A ensemble includes the uniform, hat,
badges and pins.  If you currently do not have a Class A and would like
to borrow items from the stock we have here at Fire HQ, stop in and see
Leah or Heidi.  We will require that items borrowed including coats,
shirts, pins, hats, badges etc. be returned so that we can account for
them.

Thanks for your cooperation, as you can imagine, with nearly 60 members
the admin staff gets very busy with these types of requests.

C2

Deputy Chief