[HFDlist] Mike Rosen Update

Dchapin at holdenma.gov Dchapin at holdenma.gov
Thu Aug 3 19:46:14 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Some people have been asking about Mike Rosen status as he's had some health issues many months ago. I have been in contact with his daughter as she's been giving me updates on his condition.

A few months ago he had another stroke. This stroke has affected motor functions that control walking and some speech. He has been in rehab at a few different places and is now currently at Fitchburg Gardens in Fitchburg. He is going through some issues with trying to get medications balanced out. Currently those meds are causing confusion and memory issues. He still has a long road ahead of him.

She urged that if anyone would like to visit him to raise his spirits, it would be greatly appreciated. Myself and Rob Beer visited him when he was at a rehab facility in Sudbury and he was very happy to see familiar faces. His daughters only request was that visitors go before 5pm as he is very exhausted due to constant rehabilitation sessions.

For anyone that has ever been a patient or had family as patients when Mike worked at St. Vs, you will know that Mike ALWAYS went out of his way to check on us. We should make every attempt to show him that he is not forgotten.

Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dave