[HFDlist] TOWER WATERWAY

jpoznanski jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Wed Aug 2 19:44:54 EDT 2017

During truck check today we found that the new electronic waterway control does not have power and is inoperable. If the waterway is needed you need to use the manual override located on the officers side pump panel. The wrench is in the roll up door in front of the circle d lights. I have attached 2 pics showing how the setup is. To open, tien wrench clockwise.  C4 notified and will be working on  it.  Any questions please ask
Josh