[HFDlist] Mandatory Ladder Training

jpoznanski at holdenma.gov jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Fri Apr 28 16:26:16 EDT 2017

Here is the outline for the mandatory ladder training. I have also
attached a copy of ladder commands for your viewing pleasure (Thanks
Eric for re-typing them)! Thanks for the response for times. Only 2
people signed up for session #3 on May 20th 9a-12p so I am cancelling
that session. Recruit and Auxillary do not need to complete but are
more than welcome to come to any session. If you are on duty you will
be placed into open spots in each session.

Note*** Change of location from Outline**** All sessions will be held
at HQ 1370 Main St

Still waiting on 7 or 8 more to sign up then I will release times.

Thanks,
Josh

Joshua Poznanski
Captain/Paramedic