[HFDlist] Mandatory Ladder Training

jpoznanski at holdenma.gov jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Mon Apr 24 06:47:50 EDT 2017

Hello,

As mentioned before, there will be 4 different offerings of the
mandatory ladder training. Please email me your availability with 2
options and I will try my hardest to accomadate everyones needs.

Session 1- May 6 9am-12pm
Session 2- May 6 1pm-4pm
Session 3- May 20 9am-12pm
Session 4- May 20 1pm-4pm

Each session has a total of 16 spots, 4 groups of 4, so this shouldn't
be an issue. I dont believe we will use all the time per session
either. It will depend on how everyone is doing. Remember that this a
review, you will be expected to know how to setup and operate on all
ground ladders without assistance. This is not intended as a teachable
moment, it's all about seeing your profiency.

This training is for all members except Auxillary. I will give
everyone until Monday May 1 to reply and spots will be filled on a 1st
come basis. Final times will be sent out May 2. As always, any
questions, complaints, whatever.....please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Josh

Joshua Poznanski
Captain/Paramedic