[HFDlist] Training Schedule Changes

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Sep 27 10:36:24 EDT 2016

All:

There are some date changes to our current training schedule that you
need to be aware of for October and November.

The training scheduled for Saturday 10/8 fell through, so we will be
holding training on the normal 1st Tuesday of the month 10/4.

For the mandatory confidence course training in November, we are
changing up the dates and times to allow better flow for all
department members to complete the training and not have to rush
through everyone in a couple of hours, so there will be no training on
Tuesday 11/15,  here are the new dates:

Saturday 11/12: 07:30 - 11:30 and 11:30-15:30
Saturday 11/26: 07:30 - 11:30 and 11:30-15:30

I ask that all department members email me a date and 4 hour block you
would like to attend so that I can put together a schedule by Friday
10/21.  For those who cannot make any of those times, a makeup date
will be scheduled.  With this new format, you should not be rushed
through the training and it will be a better experience for all.

Also just an FYI, The MFA will be here with an impact class on 10/18
and the maze trailer will be here on 11/1 so lets try and get good
attendance for both dates.

Thanks:

C2

Deputy Chief