[HFDlist] Fireworks Coverage CRA Field 9/24

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Sep 20 07:48:35 EDT 2016

All:

I previously sent out an email requesting interest in fireworks
coverage for the Town sponsored fireworks at the CRA this Saturday
evening, 9/24.  Need 4 FF I/II certified FF's, 3 for an engine at
19:00 and 1 to be with the fireworks company onsite during setup (time
to be determined).  I have received a grand total of 0 responses.  As
this is a town event there is an expectation that the department will
provide the necessary coverage for the public.  This is also a great
public relations opportunity for us.  Its time for people to step up
and show some pride in their job as members of this department, that
is what the fire service is all about.  Please email me if interested.

Thanks:

C2

Deputy Chief