[HFDlist] T-shirt Order

Heidi Lafleur-Mcalice hmcalice at holdenma.gov
Thu Sep 1 07:55:46 EDT 2016

If you are placing an order please drop off your payment off no later
than Tuesday, Sept 6.  Please pay in exact  CASH, we do not always have
the flexibility to make change here.   I pay for the items when I pick
them up and can not be fronting money for orders. Here is  the cost
again for the items (it has changed slightly as the bigger the order the
lower the price):

Short Sleeve T-shirt $8
Long Sleeve T-shirts $10
Crew neck Sweatshirt $15