[HFDlist] 2017 Training Schedule

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Nov 21 09:13:58 EST 2016

All:

The training committee has finalized the training schedule for 2017, a
copy has been attached to this email. The Saturday training which we
used for the confidence course has been very successful and allows us
to teach all the necessary skills in a more relaxed, less time
constrained manner.  Therefore we have decided to incorporate more
Saturday sessions for other mandatory trainings that are generally
time consuming and lengthy.  We will incorporate the signups for each
session as we did for the confidence course as we get closer to those
dates.

Thanks:

C2

Deputy Chief