[HFDlist] Upcoming items

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Nov 8 11:34:27 EST 2016

Officers already know when the meetings are, I would expect they don't need a reminder.

-------- Original message --------From: "Bergstrom, Peter (Pete)" <PBergstrom at ALLEGROMICRO.com> Date: 11/8/16  11:10 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: lfwood at holdenma.gov, Fire Depart listserv <Firedept at lists.townofholden.net> Subject: Re: [HFDlist] Upcoming items
If you still need them.

Aux. FF Training
11/8 @ 18:30
11/29 @ 19:00
12/13 @ 18:30

Are there no Officers Meetings for the rest of the year?

Thanks,
Pete B