[HFDlist] Tarantino funeral

Dchapin at holdenma.gov Dchapin at holdenma.gov
Thu May 26 12:21:52 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

If there is anyone interested in attending Auburn police officer Ronald Tarantino Jrs. funeral tomorrow, the P.D. Is leaving HQs around 8:15. If anyone from Holden Fire is interested, be at HQs no later than 8am in Class A dress.
If you plan on going, please let me know ASAP for a head count. Personal vehicles will be taken there.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone