[HFDlist] T-shirt Order

Heidi Lafleur-Mcalice hmcalice at holdenma.gov
Wed Aug 31 13:02:00 EDT 2016

Lots of questions coming in from some of the new members so let me try
this again.

Colors:  Most any color is available, (pinks, red, blues, greens,
purples, etc)
Sizes:  Men's and women's  S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
             All kid sizes (if the size is too small there can be not
graphics on the back due to limited space)
Other:  I can get sweatshirts both crew ($18) and hooded ($20)