[HFDlist] Reserve on Salisbury speed bumps

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Aug 5 14:40:29 EDT 2016

All:

The Reserve complex has installed a series of speed bumps on Newbury
Drive and Central Park.  There doesn't seem to be a standard on any of
them as they are all different sizes.  Please use extreme caution when
responding to the complex.  For the Chaffins members, the biggest of
the speed bumps is on the road leading up from Newell.  Until we can
ensure that the front intake piping and cross members on E3 clear, do
not use that entrance when responding there for a call.  The front
intake piping on E1 only clears it by about 1/2" at the low point.
LT. Fasshauer will be taking E3 up there to check the clearances and
we will contact the management company to discuss lowering the height.

Thanks:

C2

Deputy Chief