[HFDlist] Live Fire Training

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Apr 5 12:50:55 EDT 2016

All:

We have received permission from the DEP to conduct Live Fire Training on an
acquired structure June 11 with a rain date of June 25.  This training is an
opportunity for all to get practice under live fire conditions.  The same as
the live burn last year, this training will count as your live fire
mandatory training for 2016 should you attend.  Please email LT Andy Miller
if you are planning to attend and I strongly urge every department member to
make every effort to be there.  We will announce the start time as we get
closer to the date.

Thanks:

C2

Russ Hall