[HFDlist] SAFE visit 11/21

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Thu Nov 12 08:43:27 EST 2015

Per Lt. Chapin-See email below.
I am looking for one or two people who would be interested in going to
St. Marys church for a Boy Scout Presentation on November 21st at 6pm.
They are doing a 'Celebrating Military and Public Safety' night and are
presenting the speakers with some sort of "thank you.". So far they have
selectman Anthony Renzoni who is talking about the Military and bringing
his ghilly suit. It would probably be for an hour or so. Anyone
interested can let me know. I would like to let this woman know by
Monday if we can or cannot make it.

Thank you.

David Chapin
Lieutenant/EMT