[HFDlist] December activities

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Mon Nov 9 13:52:57 EST 2015

Happy Holidays! For new members and auxiliary members, we have an HFD
Children's Christmas Party held every year. This is for department
members children and their immediate families only. This year it will be
on Saturday December 5th (3 weeks away!). Please meet at Headquarters
around 4:30 for the children to ride a fire truck to the Senior Center
where the party will be held. There will be activities for the kids,
pizza, treats, and visit from Santa Claus. If you like, please bring a
WRAPPED Christmas gift for your child (name on package), for Santa to
give out. I will need the gifts by December 3rd. Also, Tuesday December
15th will the department member Christmas Party. This is for department
members and retired members only. There will be drinks and dinner along
with a slideshow of department happenings throughout the year. More info
to follow. Any questions, please let me know. Hope you can make it!
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD
PH:(508) 210-5655