[HFDlist] Arrangements for Ken Strong UPDATE>>>

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Thu May 14 10:57:48 EDT 2015

UPDATE>>>

Firefighters from across the state will be meeting at Miles at 3:45 PM
today for a walk through at Miles.

Anyone who wants to go through at 6 PM should still meet at HQ as I know
a lot of you can't make the earlier time.

The funeral is at ten Friday at Miles. Anyone going should be at HQ at
9:30.

Southboro firefighters will be parking behind our station and getting
bused up.

Our Tower will be hanging a flag across Main street along with the
Southboro Tower.

14C

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
Ph: 508-210-5650
Fax: 508-210-5667
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (508-210-5650), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.