[HFDlist] Ice Rescue Certification

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Wed Mar 11 14:29:14 EDT 2015

PLEASE SEE MESSAGE BELOW FROM ROB NICKERSON-

To All:
I will be holding an Ice Rescue Certification coarse at Sterling Fire
starting March 25th.  This is the full certification class, much more in
depth than the operational class your used to in regular department
training.  I had hoped to hold a class at Holden Fire but due to other
commitments, time constraints, and the FF I/II class I don't see that
happening this year.

Class room will be held on Wednesday 3/25 starting at 7PM, Practical
will be held either Saturday April 4th or April 11 depending on ice
conditions.  There are a number of openings in this class and the
Sterling Fire Chief is happy to accommodate us. Please let me know ASAP
if you will be attending so I can order the proper amount of materials.
I will be ordering these by March 17th so please advise me by that date
if you plan to attend.

If you have any questions about the class please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Thank you,

Rob Nickerson
--