[HFDlist] Reminder - Driver training practical

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Jun 19 10:37:04 EDT 2015

All:

Just a reminder that we will be holding the driver training practical course
this afternoon at 15:00 and tomorrow morning at 07:00.  Anyone who was
unable to attend Tuesdays classroom portion is still welcome to attend the
practical portion and it is worth 2 EMS con-ed credit hours for
EMT's/Medics.  Please make every effort to attend, we would like a good
showing since the instructor is traveling up here from Hyannis.

Thanks:

C4

Russ Hall

Assistant Chief