[HFDlist] Fwd: Worcester County Memorial Park in Paxton

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Thu Jul 30 11:20:10 EDT 2015

Hi all- Please read below. Morbid, but it is something to look into and
plan for......

Hi Leah,

The Holden Police Department asked me to forward this to you.Thank you…

*Good morning!!*

**

*My name is Marie Kaminski and I am a family counselor at Worcester
County Memorial Park in Paxton.*

**

*We at the park appreciate every day how dedicated our first responders
are to the community to keep us safe!!*

**

*We do know many times they have put their own lives in danger to
protect others.*

**

*We offer police, fireman, and EMS a FREE burial space.It is only a pre
need program.By pre need, we mean at the time of death it is not honored.*

**

*You must sign up for this in advance.It also provides a discounted
space for spouses.This program covers your children as well until the
age of 21 or married.*

**

*We have a great promotion going on now with great discounts.*

**

*Would you please circulate this information for me?We offer the same
promotion to Veteran’s and we have such a huge response from them.*

**

*I have a difficult time getting the information out to first responders.*

**

**

**

*Marie Kaminski*