[HFDlist] Services for Steve DeWitt...

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Mon Jul 6 20:06:15 EDT 2015

*Following are the arrangements for Holden Firefighter Steve DeWitt:
These are the general plans, Holden Firefighters will also be receiving
more details as they become available.*

*Assistant Chief Hall will be in touch with area towns regarding coverage.*

*Calling hours will be:Friday July 10^th at the Miles Funeral Home from4
PM to 8 PM. *

*Holden firefighters are asked to meet at Holden Fire Headquarters
at3:15 PM to be shuttled to Miles for 3:30 PM. NOTE: There will be very
limited parking so everyone is asked to carpool. *

*Mutual Aid companies can park behind our station if they want to
carpool from there.*

*All area firefighters are asked to meet behind Miles by 3:30 PM so that
we can do a walk through at 3:45 PM prior to the regular calling hours.
Miles will have their garage set up as a meeting place for us.*

*Any firefighter who also wishes to walk through with their family
members can then go through the regular receiving line beginning at4 PM.*

**

*The funeral will be Saturday July 11that 10 AMat the First
Congregational Church at 1180 Main Street in Holden.Holden firefighters
are asked to be at HQ by9:15 AMto shuttle to the church at 9:30 AM.
Again, parking will be limited.
*

*After the services we will march from the Church to Miles Funeral home
along with members of the DPW and the DeWitt Family.*
**

*Please let us know if you have any questions.
*

*Deputy Bergstrom will be working with Holden members on specific
assignments as needed. *

*A big thanks to everyone for their help and concerns!*

**

*14C*

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (508-210-5650), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.