[HFDlist] MS CLIMB!

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Mon Jan 5 14:36:15 EST 2015

Per Lt. Josh Poznanski -

Hello All-It's that time of year again for the Holden Fire Department
members to participate in the MS CLIMB TO THE TOP in Boston. On March
7th we will be climbing 61 stories at the Hancock Tower to raise money
for the National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society. Last year we were
among the top money raising teams and had several members in the top 5
at the top!
If you are interested in joining the team just follow this link
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=11667728&pg=personal&fr_id=25306.
Then click GET INVOLVED, register as a Firefighter for the Holden
Firefighters. Any questions, please let me know. Since I don't check the
team status daily, send me a text/email if you decide to joion so I can
keep you in the loop.

Thank you, Joshua Poznanski (774-287-5318).
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD
PH:(508) 210-5655