[HFDlist] MS Climb to the Top Boston

jpoznanski at holdenma.gov jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Wed Dec 30 19:16:31 EST 2015

Hello all,

It's that time of year again to challenge ourselves for a good cause.
Holden Fire will be participating in the MS Climb to the Top in Boston
on Saturday March 5, 2016. This will be the 4th year Holden Fire will
have a team. Last year was a successful year for the group of climbers
who participated. Dave Russo and Chuck Borowy led the charge with some
amazing times and the team won the trophy for top Fire Department. As
always, all are welcome to join us so please don't be shy! If
interested you can log onto
https://secure.nationalmssociety.org/site/TRR?pg=tfind&fr_id=26326.
The team name is holdenfire and the password is holdenfire (no
spaces). The cost is $25 to participate and your expected to raise
$150.00 in donations. It's a fun and challenging day so come out and
join us!

If you decide your up to the challenge just send me a text or email
letting me know you registered so I can attached you to the group
emails. Thank you and Happy New Year!!

Joshua Poznanski
Lieutenant/Paramedic
(774)287-5318