[HFDlist] Rich Dewitt Service

Bergstrom, Peter (Pete) PBergstrom at ALLEGROMICRO.com
Fri Apr 17 07:13:12 EDT 2015

We will set up the honor guard assignments at Miles on Friday and at the church on Saturday. We can meet in the garage area.

On Saturday, please car pool as much as possible and park in the Light Department or the Vet place at the intersection. Enter the church by the front door and go downstairs when you arrive.

The will be a cover ambulance and engine company on Saturday from 10A - 2P.

Let myself or Lt. Fasshauer know if you have questions.

Thanks,
C2

-----Original Message-----
From: Bergstrom, Peter (Pete)
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 7:33 AM
To: 'HFD List Serve'
Subject: RE: [HFDlist] Rich Dewitt Service

One update, the Department will do a group walk through at 3:45 PM on Friday, prior to the start of calling hours. Please be at HQ for 3:15 if you are attending.

We could use a few more members for honor guards. Please contact myself or Lt. Fasshauer if you are planning to help out on either day.

Thanks,
Pete Bergstrom