[HFDlist] Rich Dewitt Service

Bergstrom, Peter (Pete) PBergstrom at ALLEGROMICRO.com
Tue Apr 14 07:03:48 EDT 2015

All,

Could you please let myself or Lt. Fasshauer know if you will be participating on Friday so we can set up a schedule and get an idea of how many will be available.

Also, we will need a crew to bring Engine 3 to the church on Saturday. Please let us know if you will be available for that and we will set up the crew.

Thanks,
Pete Bergstrom

-----Original Message-----
From: Heidi LaFleur-McAlice [mailto:hmcalice at holdenma.gov]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 2:12 PM
To: HFD List Serve
Subject: [HFDlist] Rich Dewitt Service

The Family has requested an honor guard for the Calling Hours that will be held at Miles Funeral Home, Friday, April 17 from 4-8.  Anyone interested in participating in the honor guard on Friday is asked to be at headquarters for 3:15 in class A uniform. If you do not have a class A please come in your class B.
And Honor Guard is also being requested for the service being held Saturday, April 18, 11:00, at Chaffins Congregational Church on Shrewsbury St.  If you are participating in the honor guard on Saturday, you are asked to be at headquarters for 10:15 in class A uniform. If you do not have a class A please come in your class B.

Should you have any questions please contact Deputy Chief Bergstrom or Lt. Fasshauer.

Thanks