[HFDlist] Live Burn 11/2

Amanda Beahn amanda.beahn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:13:39 EDT 2014

I would like to come but it is dependent on the doctor signing my return to work form.

I had an appointment today that got rid of my boot, but have to go back next week for him to clear me.  I won't know until the 30th.

Amanda Beahn
B.A Crime and Justice Studies
University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth