[HFDlist] Side by Side

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Thu Oct 23 14:49:05 EDT 2014

The Side by Side is back in service with foam filled tires.

While we should never get a flat tire with the foam, it has added a lot
of weight to the tires and the side by side!

Anyone who has previously been _documented_ at being checked off on the
side by side should take it for a test drive. The stopping distance is
considerably longer. Also, the weight of the tires should be deducted
from the payload capability so we can't put as much in the back of the unit.

If you have not been checked off on the side by side please do not use
it until you are!

Thanks,

14C

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (508-210-5650), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.