[HFDlist] Passing of Deputy Chief Knipe's granddaughter, Jayla Beckford

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Thu Oct 23 13:19:59 EDT 2014

 From Rutland Fire...

  It is with deep regret to announce the passing of Deputy Chief Knipe's granddaughter, Jayla Beckford. The calling hours as of right now are scheduled for Sunday October 26 2p-4p at Miles Funeral home in Holden. Funeral will be held Monday October 27 at 12pm, with burial to follow at Worcester County Memorial Park in Paxton. Please note, these plans may change at the family's discretion.
Dress code for arrangements will be fire dress uniform. Please keep Deputy Knipe and his family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

If anything changes Justin will let me know and I will pass it on to you.

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (508-210-5650), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.