[HFDlist] Painting work party

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Fri Oct 3 16:36:54 EDT 2014

Hello: Please see the email from Lt. Josh Poznanski.

Hello all,

The resident who lives @ 15 Lowell Ave was severely injured while
painting his house last month. This resident was already disabled from
falling off a ladder a few years back. Dr.s are saying he won't be
able to walk for about 6 months and definitely won't be able to climb
ladders for a long time.

We were looking to get a group of about 4 or 5 people to help finish
painting the trim. I have talked with Mr. Burke and he was overwhelmed
by the offer. He has all the equipment needed. Looking to get this
done next week, October 9. Thinking around 0900.

Please let me know if interested, 774-287-5318.

Joshua Poznanski
Lieutenant/Paramedic
(774)287-5318