[HFDlist] Tech Rescue

ssmith at holdenma.gov ssmith at holdenma.gov
Sat Mar 29 17:35:24 EDT 2014

All,

As you may have heard, the District (8) is in the preliminary stages
of starting a technical rescue team. Currently, the committee is
looking for interested members that have had prior tech rescue
training ( to include- rope ops/ rope tech, confined space, trench, or
swift water). If you have had previous training and are interested in
taking part, please reply to me by the end of this week; include
copies of any certifications you have received. (From MFA or other
training agencies)

In the future, there may be a need for members that have limited/ or
no formal tech training to participate with the team. Feel free to
respond if you are interested but have no prior training.

Please call/ email me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Sean